the Sad Mummy
An ancient, lonely and melancholy filled soul from Shurima. Amumu only wishes to find a friend who will play with him.
Best Amumu counter tips:
- Avoid grouping around Amumu when fighting him – Amumu AOE abilities may be devastating!
- Use range attacks as your advantage to kite him around and avoid his AoE damage!
- Counter Jungling will lower Amumu jungle clear. He has to use a lot of mana to be effective in the jungle!
- Set up good vision around you since Amumu can attack from many angles with his Bandage Toss!
During early game, Amumu is vulnerable to your invades. Amumu is a weak 1v1 champion, and you can abuse that. Always ward your flanks when invading to spot enemies that try to help out Amumu when you try to kill him in his jungle.
In mid and late game Amumu will look for ways to drop his ultimate on as many Champions as possible. His 3 AoE abilities can do massive amounts of damage to your team so spread out and kite him out. Champions who deal can deal %HP damage or have abilities that counter roots – like Olaf’s Ragnarok, work well against Amumu.
Amumu is weak against
Amumu is Strong Against
Pros / Cons
+ Great jungler overall
+ Has good CC
+ He is quite tanky
+ Great Bronze through Gold
+ Has game-changing Ultimate
– Amumu is easily counter-jungled
– Quite weak in early game
– Bad in 1v1
– Ultimate and pull can be countered with disengage abilities and QSS